Profile image for PT4PB

Let me take this oppotunity to introduce myself. I am Vladimir (Vlad for short!) Scepunov and I am a qualified personal trainer with many health and fitness qualifications, living locally in the Hampton area for the past 4 years. My wife (Zana) and I represent Personal Training for Personal Best (PT4PB)
We would like to invite you along for a complimentary first trial session to any of the services we offer (one-to-one Personal Training, Boxercise class, Running class, Body Conditioning class or Bootcamp)
Alternatively if you e-mail or contact me with your e-mail address and we can share some valuable fitness tips with you which will not only save you money however also help improve your daily fitness goals. vladimir@pt4pb.co.uk or zana@pt4pb.co.uk.
Hope the guidance we can give you will certainly put you in the right direction to achieve whatever your personal and unique fitness goal might be!

By PT4PB at 13:58 on 18/02/11

Re-post           

• Profile image for TanyaSmith

Welcome to the site and thank you for the invite. Does this apply to every Hampton person online?!!

By TanyaSmith at 13:59 on 21/02/11

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent