Profile image for mariana1

Looking for a home swap????

Location,location,location!!!
If you wish to live centrally in expensive & posh area for the fraction of market rent, this might be right property for you.
This is period, three bedroom HA terraced house, perfectly placed stone throw from Hammersmith tube station, Apollo Theatre, lively riverside as well as Westfield’s shopping centre. Charing Cross Hospital is few minutes down the Fulham Palace Road.
The property benefits from two double bedrooms,single bedroom and separate bathroom and toiled on upper floor. You will have separate lounge and dining room as well as compact & modern kitchen. Well-proportioned garden, quite unusual for town houses & suitable for pet.
I lived here for last 8 years and enjoyed every moment of it. Property is sandwiched between Holland and Ravenscourt Park and all surrounding properties are privately owened and worth millions.
You can buy this property trough Social Homebuy Scheme.
You have fantastic schools in the area and you will be in the catchment area for Outstanding Holland Park secondary school as well as excellent West London Free Academy.
I am interested in swapping for simmilar property I live at the moment, ideally in Hampton, Hampton Hill, Whitton, Twickenham, Fulwell and around Bushy Park area.
I am quite flexible regarding work that might need doing on your property & willing to assist with removal costs, if right property commes along.
I am a serious swapper & keen to move very quickly.

By mariana1 at 13:48 on 25/02/14

Re-post           

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent